Qlik Data Modeling – making the Associative Model work for you
To make the best use and the most efficient Qlik applications in the most effective way it is absolutely necessary to take advantage of the associative feature of Qlik Sense and QlikView. A good Data Model practice is a key to this.
• What is a data model?
• Why do we need to “data model” at all? Why not just load the source systems tables as is?
• What is the best practice 98% of the time?
• How to create the best keys and most efficient keys
• To link or not to link – to join or not to join
• Data Islands? A good or a terrible idea?
• Data Quality
• Can you really trust your source data?