Qlik Sense APIs, Extensions and Other Advanced Topics
1. Introduction and Welcome
– QlikDevGroup Norway Kick-Off
What, Who, How and Where? Oslo definitely – maybe Bergen and Trondheim too? It will be a non-Qlik controlled initiative but with support from Qlik – the leader(s) in Norway will be elected this autumn or early next winter.
2. QlikView Development and QlikView Extensions
– bring laptop – intro and small workshopThe development environment offered by QlikView: Load Scripts, VBScript, JScript and Web 2.0 Extensions – Petter Skjolden – Principal Solution Architect – Qlik Partner Engineering
3. Qlik Sense and the various APIs
– bring laptop – intro and small workshop – Petter Skjolden – Principal Solution Architect – Qlik Partner Engineering
4. “QIX: Genius through Madness”
– Presentation – Nick Webster – Qlik Partner Engineering – Developer Relations
5. Mingling and more coding
The QIX Engine is very different from traditional databases used by web developers, such as SQL. What benefits does the QIX Engine offer that could make the life of a developer easier? Why would a developer choose QIX over a traditional data source. In this session, Nick Webster will explain how the QIX Engine APIs can make development faster, easier and more powerful.