Part of the Qlik Luminary 2016 program.
During the past 20 years I have worked in small, medium sized and large high tech companies.
I have started several companies, as well as initiating and participating in both local and global mergers and acquisitions. Was part of the management team while growing a business from ten people to hundreds.
Over the years work has brought me to industry segments ranging from medical information systems to online music services, mobile phone technology, mobile gaming, software engineering, 3D graphics and quality assurance. When it comes to experiences and responsibilities they span from single-person system development projects, to management positions in global corporations.
Focus during last eight to ten years:
– Planning and implementing Business Intelligence strategies and plans, using Qlik Sense and QlikView as a main tools. Planned, developed and deployed large scale, enterprise grade Qlik Sense environments.
– Establishing partnerships and business relationships with leading consumer electronics companies and mobile network operators globally.
– Bizdev and sales of content for mobile phones (games etc).
– Launching mobile content based on AAA brands.
– Implementing a strategic direction for global scale IT services
Specialties: – Business Intelligence, data warehousing and large scale data analysis. Making sense of large data sets.
– Business Development with deep understanding of technology, identifying business opportunities along the way, while still delivering real, revenue generating business at the end of the day.
– Building partnerships that deliver business advantages.
– Sales, contract drafting and negotiating, account management.
– Developing and executing for mobile content and application strategies.